The BackupVault Pro Management Console allows administrators to manage their backup group with one central location.
- Download the latest version of the BackupVault Management Console from the downloads page.
- Run the Management Console installer and follow the setup wizard steps.
After completing installation the Management Console will be installed. The next step is to connect to the Storage Platform.
Connect to the Storage Platform
- Run the BackupVault Management Console.
- When run the first time it will ask you to enter the details of the AccountServer you wish to connect to. Enter the AccountServer address provided to you in your setup email. Click Save & Connect.
- Enter the username and password provided to you and click Ok.
- You will then be connected to your backup group.
For more detailed information about the Management Console, download the complete user guide from the Documentation page.