The BackupVault Pro client enables you to easily backup the Microsoft System State. The System State can then be easily restored back to a previous configuration if required.
How to enable System State backup
- Open the BackupVault Pro client.
- Select the System State tab on the left hand side.
- Right click on the top System State folder and select Include.
- If you need to exclude parts of the System State, right click on a component and select Exclude.
- Perform a backup manually by clicking on Backup.